MySchoolBucksCAFETERIA PURCHASES BY CASH OR PREPAYMENTS WITH THE MYSCHOOLBUCKS SYSTEM:
- High School and Middle School students will be asked to enter a pin number (the last seven digits of their student identification number) when making a meal or snack purchase. A student is assigned an ID number upon entering the Clarence Central School System. The ID # remains with them as long as they are enrolled in the District.
A family friendly system for online prepayments and nutrition education
- At the elementary level, cafeteria cashiers will confirm the identify of students via a grade-level picture screen.
MySchoolBucks offers an option for parents that provides a convenient, easy, and secure way to deposit money in their child(ren)s meal account using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. Prepayments may be made:
- In person by cash or check payable to Clarence Schools*
- Online by registering with MySchoolBucks.com®
Registering with MySchoolBucks.com® is free, convenient, and takes just five easy steps:
- Go to https://www.myschoolbucks.com
- Select New York as your state
- Select CLARENCE SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Enter your personal contact information
- Fill out your account information and security question
- Click look up your students as step 1 from the Getting Started Page
- Enter child's school, first and last name, and the student #. Click Find Student to continue
- Click Add Student under your child's information when it appears
- Repeat process for additional children
- No more forgotten or lost money
- Faster cafeteria lines
- View your child's account balance 24/7
- Low balance email reminder
- Access your child's eating history report
- Call your child's school with questions about his/her student number
- Call MySchoolBucks.com at 855-832-5226 for questions about online payments and technical support.